L4G’s constant focus from its inception has been on bringing in education innovation from every look and corner of the globe to the doorstep of colleges/universities. L4G acts as a catalyst between the Industry and the campus to facilitate and drive innovation at your campus.
L4G in association with AWS is all set to unveil a powerful concept for your campus termed as “Campus On Cloud”. This initiative of L4G is aimed at driving education innovation at your campus by reducing costs, improving service delivery and facilitating better student experience.
Key Features Include:
- DataCenter & IT Operations – L4G ensures by bringing your campus on the cloud, increased efficiency and reduced IT costs.
- Administration & Enrolment – By moving your campus on cloud, L4G ensures campus administrators automate admissions, allow students enroll and register, and manage a student’s college career.
- Websites & Portal – Move your college website and portals to AWS and experience a fast, reliable and scalable hosting platform.
- LMS – L4G facilitates your students get a practical, hands-on IT education with access to L4G Learning Management System powered by AWS Educate. This program provides AWS credits, training, and support resources that help educators integrate cloud into their curriculum if they wish to.
- Academic & Research Labs – L4G helps campuses to set up your research lab on the cloud. AWS cloud helps researchers process complex workloads by providing cost-effective, scalable, secure, storage capabilities.
- Department Workloads – Department workloads such as time-keeping, teaching, research and university collaborations can be managed on the cloud by moving your campus to cloud
- ERP & Examination Cell – On top of AWS platform, L4G provides an assessment & monitoring tool to help manage the examination cell in the campus.
- Backup/Storage/Digital Library – Compute, Storage, Database and networking options from AWS can help transform IT departments at campus.
- Career & Placement Services – Leveraging AWS Educate Job Board, L4G aggregates cloud careers and matches employers with students that have earned badges in the required skill areas.
To get started with Campus on Cloud, with the following advantages:
- Register your campus for L4G-AWS Educate program.
- Train The Trainers at your campus on cloud skills
- Create cloud career pathways to your campus
- Train the students on cloud badges and certifications
- Help your students with projects on cloud
- Internship & Placement support