L4G – Learning for Growth is a one-stop integrated platform that creates an end-to-end ecosystem for Education, Skill, Employability, and Entrepreneurship.
L4G – Connects the Dots in the system through effective collaboration between the dynamic group of stalwarts which comprises of educationists, academicians, industrialists, ex-government officials, technology partners, Human Resource Specialists, Start-up Entrepreneurs and a large pool of trainers across multiple disciplines.
L4G – Integrated platform is student-centric and aims at imparting quality skills through their education to make them employable or impacts their lives by implanting entrepreneur zeal with incubation support.
L4G – works with key stakeholders like Students, Colleges, Universities, Corporate, Experts and Government to pull off a successful collaborative effort.
L4G – works with Global Universities and Corporate to impact the lives of students. Eminent experts from across the globe in various disciplines visit L4G collaborated colleges/students to impart their skill to students.
L4G – Advisory board comprises of experienced Edu-technocrats who are change-makers in education and have delivered large scale projects in Academics, Skill development and Industry.
The Strengths of our Team are:
- They were part of the leadership teams of reputed institutes and were instrumental in bringing in revolutionary Education reforms
- They have poured in collaborations with experts, institutions, and corporates from all over the globe
- Helped Industry / Institutions to come up with new models in Education/Skill/Startup ecosystem
- They designed and delivered next-generation technology courses with relevant productivity tools as per Industry 4.0 standards at a large scale
- They are experts in helping colleges to establish Centres of Excellence (CoE) / Technical Skill Development Institutes (TSDIs) / Skill Development Centres (SDCs) / Code Labs / Innovation Centres
- The team has proven capability in creating an Entrepreneurship/ Start-up ecosystem across colleges in India
- Involved in implementations of EduTech, Social innovation programs in the last two decades, thereby building global case studies
- In their service, they have impacted the lives of millions of students
- Designed proven training models with Master Trainer/ Mentor teams concept and delivered the courses in scale in a cost-effective way
- The outcomes of the programs created a great impact in students community and many states adopted the same methodology
- Their best practices/global case studies were discussed and presented in many global forums
- Some of the programs like Code for All, Cloud for All, AI for All, Digital Skills for All created a great impact on the Student community
- Created a large talent pool with Global certifications/ Nano degrees
- They coined 360° skilling ecosystem in colleges to improve student performance
- Created LMS platforms, coding platforms, portals, dashboards, chats bots, cloud platforms, APIs integration, campus on cloud, Online exam, Online counseling, Digital transformation tools to deliver the advanced courses effectively
- The results of the training are created as 360° digital portfolios with Aadhaar and payment gateways integration