L4G announces Coursera for Corona Virus (C4CV) Campus Recognition Program to acknowledge the great work done by Institutions, Principals, Departments, HODs, SPOCs, Faculty, and Students during the C4CV Implementation.
L4G-Coursera Faculty Leaders Program
L4G – Coursera Faculty Leaders Program is aimed at recognizing the best faculty performers of Coursera for Corona Virus (C4CV) program on your campus.
There are three levels:
- L4G – Coursera Faculty Ambassadors
- L4G – Coursera Faculty Champions
- L4G – Coursera Faculty Leaders
What is the procedure for Faculty Leaders Program?
- SPOCs, HODs of your campus will nominate top-performing faculty department wise.
- L4G – Coursera will shortlist the nominated list with our data for courses completed and time spent on the course.
- The shortlisted faculty will submit a 2-minute video on L4G – Coursera experience.
- The shortlisted faculty will also prepare a question bank on the course consumed and submit.
- From the evaluation of the above, Faculty Ambassadors will be announced.
- The ambassadors further will have to define projects in the area in lines with the capstone project and submit to become a Faculty Champion.
- On the evaluation of the submitted project, Faculty Champions will be announced department wise.
- All Faculty Champions will further need to attend a zoom interview with L4G – Coursera.
- Based on the interview performance, L4G – Coursera will announce the Faculty Leaders for the campus.
L4G Coursera Campus Champions Program
L4G – Coursera Campus Champions Program is aimed at recognizing the best student performers of Coursera for Corona Virus (C4CV) program on your campus.
There are three levels:
- L4G – Coursera Campus Fellows
- L4G – Coursera Campus Ambassadors
- L4G – Coursera Campus Champions
What is the procedure for Campus Champions Program?
- HODs/SPOCs will need to nominate 10 best performing students list from each section on the campus who have completed the course/certificate on Coursera.
- L4G reviews that list with the best performing list with us and a mail will be sent to the shortlisted students.
- The shortlisted students will need to submit a 2 minutes video about what they have learnt and their experiences with L4G and Coursera along with a digital resume(with a Google Drive link) within 2 days of the mail received.
- They need to submit their Coursera certificates with a Google Drive link along with the above video
- The L4G – Coursera Fellows will further take a test related to leadership/communication skills
- Based on the performance in the test, the L4G – Coursera Campus Ambassadors will be announced department wise.
- The L4G – Coursera Campus Ambassadors will further need to take a zoom interview with L4G – Coursera team.
- Based on the performance in the interviews, the L4G – Coursera Campus Champions will be announced campus wise. On review of this data, the L4G – Coursera Campus Fellows will be announced.
Submissions & Benefits
- All submissions for the above programs need to be made with a google drive link.
- You will need to upload the requested data at various levels into your google drive and share us the link.
- We will share the forms for you to share the link along with the further communication you receive from us.
- All recognitions would be in the form of digital certificates.
- Discounts will be provided to the eligible faculty and students through discount coupons.
For more queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org